G&G Big Oval exhaust Honda CBR600RR 2009-2012

Built to order - ask for delivery time

New product

€ 490,59 tax incl.
€ 405,44 excl. tax - for non-EU-Customers

By buying this product you can collect up to 981 loyalty points. Your cart will total 981 points that can be converted into a voucher of € 22,56.

- Slip-on exhaust
- All installation parts included
- Linkpipe included
- dB-killer included
- Customisation options are: 2 different endcap models, and 4 materials: Polished Stainless, Black Stainless, Titanium or Carbon

The G&G Big Oval slip-on exhaust is the best option for your Honda CBR600RR. The sleek design, great placement, fit and finish ensure a proper upgrade for your CBR.

Give your Honda that sporty growl by adding this exhaust, which produces a deep, sporty sound. Dark tones in the lower RPM's and a sporty roar as the needle approaches the red.

In terms of design, there's no match for this exhaust. The sleek placement and the perfect match between the endcap and the CBR600RR tail cowl is unprecedented, adding great styling to the rear of the bike.
Choose between four different materials and two different endcap models, for an exhaust that perfectly matches your taste. Other personalisation options are available on request.

E-KeurJa
Verwijderbare dB-killerJa
Verwijderbare dB-killer(s)Ja

Reviews

Grade 
11/17/2018
G&G Big Oval exhaust Honda

I have theTitanium one on my 600rr phoenix edition, and its insaginly impressive. Indeed "Dark" sound at low RPM and aggressive when you pass 6000 RPM. Many bikers ask me about it. well done

Write your review!

Write a review

G&G Big Oval slip-on exhaust for the Honda CBR600RR 2009-2012 - available in Polished Stainless, Black Stainless, Titanium or Carbon - optional choice between two different models endcaps

30 other products in the same category: