Power Commander VI Honda CB 600F / CBR600F 2011-2013

On order - 4 to 8 days before shipping

New product

€ 508,95

-12.5%

€ 445,33 tax incl.
€ 368,04 excl. tax - for non-EU-Customers

Reduced price!

No reward points for this product because there's already a discount.

Adjusting the fuel settings of your Honda CB 600F / CBR600F 2011-2013 is strongly advisable. Not just because it ensures better engine life, but mostly because it adds driveability to your bike. Manufacturers often can not supply a bike that's optimally tuned, simply because they have strict environmental regulations to take into account. Almost all bikes are delivered with a sub-optimal throttle response, and a PowerCommander 5 is a great improvement on any stock bike as well as on bikes with a sport exhaust and/or sport air filter installed.

How does the PowerCommander 5 USB work?
The P.C. is a tuning module which is installed between your ECU and the injectors. The module reads the signal from the bike, adjusts the fueling according to a pre-programmed mapping, and sends the adjusted signal to the bike's injection systems.

Why would I install a PowerCommander on my bike?
Manufacturers are tied to stringent environmental regulations, and thus can't optimally tune the bike. Besides that, most manufacturers do not allow you to make adjustments in the OEM ECU. Using a PowerCommander ensures that you can tune your bike to perfection, adding engine life and riding pleasure.

How can I get a dyno tune?
You can either pick a dyno tuning map from www.powercommander.com, or you can get your bike tuned at a local dyno expert. Custom tuning ensures that the mapping is optimal for your specific bike, and thus that you get the best performance from your investment in the PowerCommander tuning module.

Can I install mappings myself?
Yes, you can simply connect your PowerCommander to your bike with the supplied USB cable and load a new map into the module. Take care to make a back-up of your current map before installing a new map.

Reviews

Write a review

30 other products in the same category: